Please check the Rules related to macroing.
To begin creating and using macros, use the command
This will bring up the Create Macro dialog.
It is divided into 3 sections:
- Saved Macros - a list of any macros you’ve already created and saved.
- Macro Sequence - the active area where you can enter steps for your current macro.
- Conditions - extra steps for your macro to target, pause or repeat.
In this example, let’s say you wanted to macro Anatomy.
- Press K to open your skill book.
- Type /macro and press enter.
- Go to the page where you can find Anatomy and the Anatomy button.
- Drag the Anatomy button to the first box under the Macro Sequence section. This is your macro’s first step.
- In the Conditions section, drag “Target Current” to your macro’s second step under Macro Sequence. Normally you might use “Target Last”, but currently this doesn’t work very well under most circumstances and “Target Current” is close enough.
- In the Conditions section, drag “Loop” to the third step.
- Next to “Macro Name”, give your macro a name which will appear on the macro’s button (keep it short).
- At the bottom, click Save.
The macro will appear in the left hand side under Saved Macros.
Drag the button (to the left of the “Load” button, with your macro’s name) onto one of your hotbars. Click it, and watch your character spring into action.